Bumpaa Anti-Viral Community Face Mask from £3.55 each (sold in packs of 100)
Non-clinical mask in various colours, treated with Polygiene ViralOff® anti-bacterial, anti-viral technology. Made from: 82% polyester/18% Xtra Life Lycra™. 100 community masks per pack, not sold individually.
- Conforms to ISO 18184: 2019.
- Kills 99% of viruses on the mask fabric within 2 hours.
- Reusable, single-ply mask.
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial treatment removes the need for washing.
- Avoid washing to uphold anti-viral effect, but if required wash by hand in cold water.
- Reduces airborne particles from coughing or sneezing.
- Fits the contours of the face, covering nose, mouth and chin with no ties.
- Supplied on grey presentation card.
- Important - 1 unit = 1 pack of 100 masks.
- For use in non-clinical settings.
Approximate 2-week lead-time. Price shown excludes VAT. This is a VAT-exempt item.
This item is not intended as a Medical Device (EN 14683 or a Personal Protective Equipment EN 149:2001). Offers a preventive hygiene. Non-sterile product, should be washed before use.